Monday, May 5, 2014

Knick of Time Tuesday #135 - Vintage Inspiration Party

Welcome to Knick of Time Tuesday!
I hope you all are enjoying fresh air, green grass and birds chirping as much as I have this week.  It's so nice to be able to do some painting outdoors again, instead of on my kitchen table.
There were lots of wonderful links shared last week, and I'm looking forward to seeing what vintage-inspired links get shared this week!

I am now including a "You Can Buy It! feature each week {link up your vintage items for sale}
and a Featured Blog of the Week {I select one blog that linked up}


Here's a review of what I shared last week, in case you missed any posts.

Now, let's take a look at some highlights from last week.

Repurposed Light Cover Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
Far Above Rubies - Grandfather's Restored Doors
Antique Wood Doors Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
Down to Earth Style - Reclaimed Wood Bench
Reclaimed Wood Bench Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
Feathers From My Nest - Transformed Knitting Stand 
Knitting Stand Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
Lilacs Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
You Can Buy It! Featured Item of the Week - Downton Abbey Tea Party Treat Bags
Knick of Time Tuesday - Vintage Inspiration Party - Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
Antique and Vintage Decor Link Party at http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
If I featured you today, feel free to add this button to your blog!
Knick of Time Interiors

By linking up today, you agree that I can share your photo on the
**Excluded items - Book Page Wreaths and Milk & Cream Co. signs



Remember: If it is OLD
looks OLD
was inspired by something OLD
or was made from something OLD...
Let's See It!  No Food links please.
Once you've linked up here, be sure to link up at 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm!


17 comments:

  1. Hi Angie. Thank you for Knick of Time Tuesday, always a pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party! Love those restored doors you featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting , Angie!!

    Love the features!!

    hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so happy to have something to add, thank you for hosting!
    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for having us over, Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see what everyone found or transformed. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the feature Angela! I am seeing some great links here tonight and I need some inspiration. Thanks for hosting!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your header Angie! Thank you for hosting, I do appreciate it! Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, love that creative cloche! Lace Crazy is a fellow UT blogger. She is a talented gal! Thanks for hosting. Coming back later to spend some time.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Love your features!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Lilacs! So gorgeous. Love Anita's door, too. Thanks so much for the party, Angie! Have a great week :)

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting Angie! I just received my pillow cover from Elliott Heath and it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting every week Angie and thank you for featuring my cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I linked up but something happened to my thumbnail picture...technology....oh well! Happy to be here as a label anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting Angie! Always tons of inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the feature. We just love transforming old things new!
    So many inspiring projects!!!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!