Monday, April 28, 2014

Knick of Time Tuesday #134 - Vintage Inspired Link Party

Welcome to Knick of Time Tuesday!
Spring must be agreeing with everyone, because there were so many great links at last week's party - I had a hard time picking just a few, so I selected more than I normally do, but there were even more I wish I had space to share!  

I am now including a "You Can Buy It! feature each week {link up your vintage items for sale}
and a Featured Blog of the Week {I select one blog that linked up}

Here's a review of what I shared last week, in case you missed any posts.
Now, let's take a look at those highlights from last week.

 Forever Decorating - French China Hutch Makeover
 Cottage Instincts - Mantel Makeover 
 Thoughts from Alice - Vintage Nursery {that teddy bear melts my heart!}
If I featured you today, feel free to add this button to your blog!
Knick of Time Interiors

By linking up today, you agree that I can share your photo on the

Today’s Sponsor!


If it is OLD
looks OLD
was inspired by something OLD
or was made from something OLD...
Let's See It!

Please remember to pin from the original source - not from this page.
Once you've linked up here, be sure to link up at 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm!


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Angie--love all the features and the featured blog of the week.
    I hope you have a great week filled with creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the linkup of Thoughts From Alice's Vintage Nursery last week - it is absolutely beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such inspiring features. Thanks for hosting every week Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Knick of Time Tuesday Angie. Loved reading your posts all last week. Always great ideas.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty features. Thank you for hosting dear Angie. Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Angie!! So happy to have something to link up tonight:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the links and will return to check out more. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party.
    Hope you have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my fireplace makeover :) Hope to have something to share next week, so will just enjoy the links this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela....It was great to see you at my blog tonight. I have been a little anti social in the link party area. Thanks for inviting me - I gotta get my party pants back on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting Angie. Looks like we both loved Cindy's mantel.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great party, Angie. Have a nice day.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie,
    Thanks so much for the feature and for the free graphics so I was able to create my ladies in Hats Powder Room!!

    Thanks again for the party and I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post......

    Hugs,
    Debn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Angie! Thank you sooooo much for including Heaven's Walk in your features this week! That was so sweet of you! Thanks for hosting another great party, too!

    Blessings for a beautiful week!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Angie, hope you're having a great week. Thanks for hosting the party!
    Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for featuring me! What a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of wonderful features...Happy At Home is one of my favorite blogs! Thanks for hosting, Angie!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!