Monday, December 16, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday #117 - Vintage Inspiration Party

Welcome to Knick of Time Tuesday!
Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to share what you love about things with old-fashioned charm.
Antique, Vintage and Repurposed Decor Knick of Time Tuesday link party at KnickofTimeInteriors.blogspot.com
Here are some festive Christmas links from last week's party that all have vintage style!

I am seriously ga-ga over the "ice and white" dining room shared by Sherry @ The Charm of Home.  It has such a lovely, soft glow that perfectly accents all the vintage touches in the room.

Isn't this Santa in a Bubblegum Machine shared by Trisha @ American Honey Home adorable!

Lorraine @ Over the Rainebeau created some Altered Tins with Christmas images.  Imagine using these as "wrap" for a gifts - it's like getting a gift within a gift!

I love this vintage mirror on the mantel, festively decorated for Christmas that was shared by DD's Cottage & Design!
Charming little Gingerbread People frolic all over the house of Linda @ Creekside Ministries.  It would be fun to make a big "batch" of ornaments with kids and let them tuck them all around the house.
This vintage galvanized sap bucket looks SO darn adorable with a little Christmas tree inside!  It's available in the Prodigal Pieces Etsy shop.
Vintage Large Farmhouse Galvanized Sap Bucket ~ Perfect for your Chistmas tree or adding some rustic decor ~ 2 sizes
If I featured you today, feel free to add this button to your site (add a link back to Knick of Time).
Knick of Time Tuesday Vintage Style Link Party at KnickofTimeInteriors.blogspot.com

Special Thanks to Today's Sponsor!



Let's See Your Vintage Style!

You are welcome to link up items for sale, as long as they are vintage!  Please - NO FOOD links!  Please remember to pin from the original source - not from this page.

Blessings,

Angie

Social Media Buttons/with Antique Clocks/KnickofTimeInteriors.blogspot.com/Knick of Time

24 comments:

  1. HI,
    My first time being featured! Thanks! I just started my blog about 2 weeks ago and am still trying to figure things out and its nice to see that others like what I do, so thank you!
    Darrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Angie! Lots of lovely features from last week :)
    Holiday greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty features...love the White table! Thank you for hosting again this week sweet Angie, I so appreciate it! Have a lovely holiday week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features, Angie...can't wait to see the inspiration this week! Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry's table is so beautiful...it sure deserved a feature! Thank you for hosting, again, Angie....I'm sure you must be so busy with the Holiday's right around the corner!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting Angie! Love all the features!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels so warm and cozy here! Thank you for hosting and featuring such very sweet and beautiful features. Love Larissa's sap bucket! What a beautiful photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie, great chalkboard vintage door you posted earlier. Love the features (always). Thanks for hosting Knick of Time Tuesday, a pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting Angie, have a great week.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features love the Santa in the bubblegum holder.
    Thanks for letting me join the party.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting, Angie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angie - thanks for hosting the party and Merry Christmas!
    ~Marie@InteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this time of year and all the goodies that come out to play! Thank you for the feature, Angie. :)
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting. It's been a long time since I linked up, however I hope to be a regular again. I am no longer working outside of my home, so I have a little free time! Have a Merry Christmas. I hope you like my Upgraded Dollar Store mirror with vintage-y bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many great ideas...how will I remember them for holidays next year?! thanks for hosting - always inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting Angie! Merry Christmas to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting Angie!! I am loving all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angie, I love all of this weeks features! Have a very Merry Christmas! Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angie, thank you very much for the feature! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful features Angie ... anxious to get to check them out.
    Thanks for always hosting such a fun party.
    So happy to finally get a blog done and to be able to link up to you party.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for the feature! It means so very much to me! I don't know how I missed it...glad I finally saw this. Happy New Year!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...