Monday, June 10, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday #90

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!

Please read these party rules before linking up.
Here are some features from last week's party!
Look at this gorgeous clawfoot bathtub hand-painted by Lynda Bergman!

The Farmer's Daughter shared her beautiful summer farmhouse bedroom.

An Extraordinary Day shared her pretty pink peonies, along with a love quote.
Love Quote by Browning in pink :: AnExtraordinaryDay.net
Betsy @ My Salvaged Treasures never fails to make something I love, like this grain sack style bread box.

Today’s Sponsor!
Newad5300x300

Now Let's See Your Vintage Style!

14 comments:

  1. What incredible features Angie - that bathtub is spectacular!
    Thanks so much for hosting - will be by later !
    Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Angie! Pretty features from last week's party! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing features Angie. That Farmhouse Chic bedroom is so lovely and that painted bathtub is a work of art!:)

    Thanks for hosting:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Angie...all linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party -- that bathtub is UNBELIEVABLE so gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy the features you choose. I especially love Betsy's box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still can't get over that bathtub :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have crowed about the bathtub all week. I wish I had one to paint! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! That tub is gorgeous! I'd love to have an old and rusty one in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bath tub is so gorgeous, I can't believe it was hand painted. What a treasure. Love coming to this party, such gorgeous and soul comforting things to see. Have a beautiful day. -K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring my hand painted clawfoot bathtub. Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Angie for featuring my stenciled bread box. This was a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bathtub is beautiful. Would love to have one, however, if I got down in it, I probably could not get out of it. Oh, the woes of an older woman! Always love your blog. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting Angie. I love that vintage dress.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...