Monday, February 18, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday #74

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!
 
I've been busy creating some signs on salvaged antique wood and windows this week.


You are welcome to link to your shop,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).
Have you added my button or link to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up.
You've gotta have the link be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

Last week's party was outstanding, with so many wonderful link-ups.
Here's a few of the many that caught my eye.

Dru @ The Farmer's Daughter updated the look of her old glass cabinet with a fresh coat of paint, and it looks stunning now!

Suzan @ Simply Vintageous paid homage to her hometown of Montreal with this subway art dresser - well done!

Melissa @ Shabby Love made over this adorable little desk, while retaining its vintage charm.  All of her vintage items on it are the icing on the cake!

JP @ Sweet Inspirations shared this beautiful old mirror she purchased with birthday money.  What a lovely find!

Today’s Sponsor!

Pre-order the Jeanne d'Arc book, Brilliant Reuse - looks fabulous!!!
Home
Now, it's time to strut your Vintage Style!



21 comments:

  1. Angie thank you for hosting as always / hope to get some help from you experts on the post that I just uploaded :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for the feature Angie - so thrilled to be included with such great picks!!!
    And many thanks for hosting another great party - have yourself a wonderful week!
    Big hugs of appreciation :)
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, thanks so much for hosting! That 'milk and cream' sign is amazing!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I loved the features this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy visiting your participants each week. Thanks again for hosting Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to be here this week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice features. Thank you for hosting, dear Angie. Have a nice week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Angie for featuring my desk!!! And I love that Milk and Cream sign!!! So cute! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely features this week. Thank you for hosting Angie, always a pleasure to join in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Amazing Grace Salvage Sign is wonderful!
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting Angie.
    Love your signs....

    any link to check out the JDL book you have pictured??

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angie, I love Dru's cabinet and that mirror is gorgeous! Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angie,
    What a delight. Your signs are beautiful and I love the Amazing Grace one, especially. You have certainly found a wonderful niche.
    Thank you for hosting each week.
    Blessings, my friend,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie, thanks once again for another great party!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your signs Angie...I pinned the Milk and Cream Co...so cute :) Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie...I am elated to find my mirror featured on your beautiful blog. You always feature such wonderful things and I am truly honored! I will be adding your button to my post and My Featured Page, asap! Thank you and I love your Milk and Cream Window, too...gonna pin it!
    Higs,
    JP

    ReplyDelete

  17. I am so glad I made it over this Tuesday to check things out. Thanks for hosting

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Angie! I'm just now getting internet back after last night's storm! How surprised I was to find our glass cabinet featured! Surprised AND honored! Thank you so much. I know you hear this over and over, but, for me, your blog is tops--so, so inspiring. It's one of the places I can spend hours reading--and pinning--and dreaming.
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Angie, Love the features from the last party. Thanks for hosting.
    Have a Wonderful Week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for hosting. I see so many great photos, I can't wait to get dinner finished so i can dig into them!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!