Monday, February 4, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday #72

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!
 
It wasn't easy to select just a few favorites from last week's party, because there were so many that caught my eye - thank you all for taking the time to come link up and share!

I brought some fabulous new maps into my shop this week - well, if you call 109 years old "new", that is.  These maps are from a 1904 almanac.  I have just a handful of them available, including the British Isles, Paris & London city maps, Africa and a few others.
You are welcome to link to your shop,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).
Have you added my button or link to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up.
You've gotta have the link be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!
One of my all-time favorite artists is John Denver, so I was thrilled to see this wonderful pallet art, based on "Annie's Song", created by Suzan @ Simply Vintageous - well done!
john denver tribute, annie's song tribute,
Melissa @ Shabby Love created some lovely shelves from barn wood to display her ironstone collection.  Love the shelves; love the ironstone!

Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage scored some fabulous old first aid items at a thrift store.
Eclectically VintageEclectcially Vintage
Lucy @ Bel Monili shares her love of little drawers, which I know many of us share!  Check out this card catalog she scored for $35 dollars...can you believe that?

Bliss @ Bliss Ranch never ceases to amaze me with her vintage-style creations.  This sign is a spin off an antique sign she saw on Pinterest, with her own twist.  If you've never visited her before, make sure you pay a visit and see all her creations - they are all amazing.

Tiffany @ The Cranky Queen created an arm cuff, with some repurposed denim and little bits and pieces.  Way to go!


Today’s Sponsor!


Go take a look at the wonderful new product arrivals for spring, like this pretty pink crinkle ribbon and the Spring Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine!
Caviar Pink RibbonJeanne d'Arc Living Magazine
Now, it's time to strut your Vintage Style!






25 comments:

  1. Wow Angie - thanks so much - ( he's one of my all time favorite's too - gone too soon )
    Such an honor to be included amongst such great features!
    Thanks so much for hosting - have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my barn wood shelves!! I'm so thrilled!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Angie, thank you for sharing. I love Melissas barn wood shelves and her stoneware collection! Thank you for hosting again this week. Have a terrific week, my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, and a BIG THANK YOU for featuring my card catalog! I am so honored to be mentioned among such beauty (the other items are amazing). Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaks for hosting the party! Love the ironstone feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new header Angie. Thanks so much for hosting. Linked up the wrong picture, but I'm here at the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting the party Angie. Those are some great features. I really love the John Dever pallet art. Have a great week!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features again this week...I LOVE that barnwood shelf. Thank you again for hosting Knick of Time Tuesday, it's such a fun party!
    Blessings!
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun and great links! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie, Thanks for always hosting a great party! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh me oh my! You featured my cuffs! I am sooooo excited! Thanx! Love that you host this party & love your blog. Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  12. You featured all the posts I loved the best! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very soft and romantic header! Thanks for hosting, such great features this week. Love joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Angie, I very much enjoyed creating with some of your wonderful graphics. Thank you for providing so many great images and for hosting the party! The features are lovely.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angie,
    Thanks so much for hosting!!
    I linked up my V Day trees and a Wreath Re- Do!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much for hosting another great party! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting, Angie! Great features :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the new header with the old ironstone pitcher , however I always love seeing your clock

    Glad I had something to share this week , like seeing the features

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that map from last week, it is old by me! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovin' all the vintage stuff...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the feature. This week's link is all about knocking YOU off!

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Angie,

    Thanks for hosting, I'd love joined in;).crazy for vintage stuffs
    have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Angie, Love your features and would love to join in, in the near future. I have been really sick with the flu and still recouping. Love all the vintage treasures. Really inspiring.
    Happy Creating, Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Angie,
    It's so good to be home. I have missed joining in Knick of Time Tuesday! I loved being able to share the vintage doily that I have used to highlight my bright red Valentine heart. Oh, how I love this season of the year.
    I love the features you have selected this week. I can remember the library card file and have fond memories of spending hours visiting the library for stories and book shopping.
    Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for hosting!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for hosting. I am anewbie blogger and I appreciate the oppotunity!
    Anjana @ http://happyandharried.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...