Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Antique Graphics Wednesday - 1920's Bird Eggs Framable Art Pages

Last week I shared my little collection of nests and eggs with you.  Today, I hope you enjoy some beautiful antique book prints of bird eggs, from a 1920's book called, The Birds of the British Isles and their Eggs.
Antique-Bird-Egg-Nature-Art-Prints-Book-Plates-from-Knick-of-Time

You'll notice I added my watermark to these images.  Click on the image to be taken to a printable version that does not include my watermark.  I'm making many of the original book page prints, as well as digital download versions, available in my shop, so I'd prefer my watermarked images be the only ones that get pinned on Pinterest.  Please do not share the link to the printable versions, only the link to this blog page, or my shop - Thanks!
Antique-Bird-Egg-Nature-Art-Prints-Book-Plates-from-Knick-of-Time

 I think these pages would be beautiful framed and grouped together on a wall.
I didn't crop any of these images - that way you can print them as they are, or crop them yourself.
Antique-Bird-Egg-Nature-Art-Prints-Book-Plates-from-Knick-of-Time
Antique-Bird-Egg-Nature-Art-Prints-Book-Plates-from-Knick-of-Time
Antique-Bird-Egg-Nature-Art-Prints-Book-Plates-from-Knick-of-Time
Antique-Bird-Egg-Nature-Art-Prints-Book-Plates-from-Knick-of-Time
Enjoy!
Angie


3 comments:

  1. Angie, I am having trouble accessing these images. It says I need permission from you. They are such lovely prints, I would love copies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah,
      I'm sorry - the links are fixed so you can try again.

      Delete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...