Monday, January 28, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday #71

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!
 
You are welcome to link to your shop,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).
Have you added my button to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up.
You've gotta have the link be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

I want to give a special shout out to Jeanette @ Creating a Life.
She used the antique apothecary labels I shared for Antique Graphics Wednesday and
added them to some lovely bottles.  She used Picmonkey to turn them into "Love Potion" labels for Valentine's Day.  Don't they look fabulous?!!

Hop over to visit her to see them all.

Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!

This Green Life has an amazing collection of antique toy sewing machines.
little worker sewing machine
Joy @ A Vintage Green has been very busy turning some vintage items into chalkboards.

Amy @ All Things Home is bringing some bright and cheerful flowers into her decor,
to make the long, winter days seem less dreary.
coffee table 8
Shanna @ Restoration Redoux did an amazing job making a worn out dresser look amazing.
www.restorationredoux.com - Dresser
Jeanette @ Creating a Life sharing some absolutely breathtaking images around her Colorado home.
Be sure to go check them all out!

The winner of the "Red HotFire Starters from Three-1-Seven Designs is 
Jann Olson @ Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
Don't forget, you can get a 10% discount at Three-1-Seven, with the code KOTIME. Define Flame, Pinecone, Fire Starters, Valentines Day, Vintage Berry Basket, Valentines Day Gift, Red Hots, Cinnamon Scented
Today’s Sponsor!
Lucy @ Bel Monil has some new Leather Quote Bracelets that are fantastic!
Use the code KOTIME to receive 15% off your purchase!
Bracelet Quote "Reality Has Limits, Imagination Is Boundless" with Leather Pearl and Crystal
Now, it's time to strut your Vintage Style!

22 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Angie - great great features!
    Have a wonderful week - hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, and for the awesome feature! Thanks so much for the love...you have the most beautiful things and I am so honored to be a part of your lovely blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Angie. Love the features. Have a great week!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those bottles and that little sewing machine is so sweet. Thanks for hosting every week Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I really like the toy sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my turquoise dresser Angie! I really appreciate it! I linked up this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Angie; you featured my chalkboards! Thank you so much. Would you believe it, the feature just above the chalk boards, the black Little Worker childs sewing machine - its my Sister's post. This has never happened before, one after the other in the same feature blog. She just emailed me to tell me.

    Thanks for hosting, as always a treat to join in.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party - you picked some fantastic features!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting. Excited to be joining the party for the first time. So love your blog.
    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Before I forget...I just love your winter heading with snow and clocks, simply fabulous!! Just came from hubby's b'day party, but didn't want to miss your fun linky, so thank you!. Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much for the features, Angie! Always so much great inspiration here!

    Jeanette @ Creating A Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Angie!!
    Thanks so much for hosting the party, always
    happy to return and link up with you!! I hope
    you are having a great week!
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for Hosting! Love all yours inspiring picks this week!
    Congratulations to Lynn for winning the Giveaway!!!
    Kim and Mark~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to all the great vintage style today. Thanks so much for having us over, Angie!
    Liz @ Quirky Vistas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great day for sharing vintage treasures! Just linked up, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the party. so much I want to do and so little time. I need to retire so I can do fun stuff at home! I am bringing to the party Chocolate cupcakes filled with PB filling and PB icing with a chocolate swirl and a PB cup on top. OH, exhausting typing that out! Its a great party enjoy seeing all that is out in blog land. Andi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angie, Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting a great party! Did I ever tell you I love your header, the photography is beautiful!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  19. that sewing machine is really awesome! and i really love the bracelet with quotes.=)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Angie,
    I am so excited about the win! Thanks so much. I love the features. I have an 2 old brown Clorox bottles that I'd like to add graphics to. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Angie ... sorry to be getting to the party so late, but I didn't want to miss it. You've got some wonderful features this week...and as always...Thank You so much for hosting.
    Blessings!
    GEneva

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!