Monday, January 14, 2013

Knick of Time Tuesday - #69

Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!
The linky tool is fixed now, so come share with us.
I'm really feeling the "knick of time", as I turned 46 years old yesterday!
I've got the creaking knees to show for it, but I thank God for every day he's given me.
 
You are welcome to link to your shop,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).

Have you added my button to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up.
You've gotta have the link be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!
Liz @ Quirky Vistas bid a heartwarming farewell to incandescent bulbs.
Does anyone else feel the need to stockpile them before they are gone?  Sigh...
I'm sorry, but aside from a lighting standpoint, CFL's and LED's are just UGLY in comparison!

Susan @ Must Love Junk shared the new look in her office.
She toned down the red walls and went with a pretty grayish green.

Sharlotte @ Sharlotte's Reflections converted a gorgeous antique Singer sewing machine
into a lamp, and added her handmade shade.

Daena @ Bad Rabbit Vintage gave an old metal card catalog a lovely facelift!

Dawn @ Creative Cain Cabin gave her quilt cabinet a beautiful makeover!

Tina @ Mission Jewels has this fabulous little crate available in her Etsy shop.
Vintage Crate - Repurposed Crate - Vintage Home Decor - Vintage Drawer - Storage - Rustic - Farmhouse Decor
Today’s Sponsor!
Bel_monili

Gorgeous Leather Cuff Bracelet & Fleur de Lis Pendant Necklace
Pink Crystal French Fleur de Lis Oval Pendant Necklace
Multi-Strand Pearl Necklace with Vintage Flower
You still have a few more days to enter to win a special Miner's Tag Necklace from Bel Monili.
Go HERE to enter.
Now, let's see YOUR Vintage Style!




21 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week...Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Angie, hope it was a good one. Love your features especially that card catalog. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angie, I hope you had a great birthday my friend! Have a wonderful new year of life! Nice features you chose. Thank you for hosting this fun party.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very Happy Belated Natal Anniversary to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and that this is your best year ever!
    Thanks so much for hosting Angie
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Angie!!

    Mine is the end of the month and I will then be able to cash in on some Senior Citizen discounts.... I will be 55y/o!! YIKES!!

    Thanks so much for hosting each week!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, thanks so much for featuring my lightbulb tribute! I truly appreciate that. And a heartwarming Happy Birthday. We were born just four days apart - okay, plus 6 years (you are so young!), but gotta love a January birthday girl! Hope you had a great one.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the feature this week, it always surprises me when I see something I have done on someones blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features!! Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Angie! My 46th is in a couple of months, so I can relate :)
    Thanks so much for featuring my office-I just linked up the 2nd part of it. Have a wonderful week!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angie ... happy birthday. Love your stoneware display ... need to copy that, but no place to put a ladder. Thanks for always hosting a fun party ... love the featured blogs this week. The sewing machine is a favorite, maybe because I love lamps.
    Hope to get a post up today.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.
    Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday and thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday Angie! Thanks for hosting another fun party!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Angie! And best wishes for a wonderful new year. Love your features this week. That Singer sewing machine is so cool. And the card catalog makeover is wonderful. Thanks for hosting!
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek
    http://www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angie...I am thrilled to have found you! I don't know how I have missed you to be honest, but I am following you now in every way...I don't want to miss a single thing!
    I linked up my two latest posts, hope you'll have time to check them out and say hello.
    Thank you for hosting!
    Janet aka JP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday, Angie! Hope you're having a good week, and thank you for hosting.

    Jeanette @ Creating A Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. That card catalog is completely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, no, Angie! I'm sorry to be so late in wishing you a ♫*~♥ Happy Birthday ♥~*♫! I hope that your special day was filled with all of the joy and blessings that you truly deserve. {{{hugs}}} xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...