Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thursday's Theme - {The Wood Pile}

Last week, I was in the mood to come up
with more projects using the wood from my vast "wood pile".

The goal was to get the wood off my shelf,
and turned into useful things,
and coat and jewelry hooks are very
useful, so that's what I did with these 4 pieces.
A old barn wood piece, became a doorknob "hook".
Another barn wood piece has some new feathered friends,
and makes a pretty place to hang jewelry or keys.
I absolutely love the deeply grained
character this wood has.
 Some chippy door salvage got a coat hook added to it.
My daughter loves this kind of hook
to hang her horse tack on.
 Wood salvaged from a demolished courthouse,
is now a key hook.
4 down...about 50 more pieces to go
to reach the bottom of my wood pile.

Blessings,


8 comments:

  1. These are cute little projects. I have a wonderful wood pile. Makes me wonder what that says about us! I would like to think frugal, creative, crafty...
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Angie. Hope they fly off your 'shop shelves'!

    I hope I will be able to get to my wood pile soon.

    Hugs!:)
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birds and the "Nest" hook. And, everything you do is wonderful. Happy Holidys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creativity. Simple and so pretty! I follow quite a few blogs, but don't actually visit/read all of them every time - I do yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to recycle the wood and metal pieces! I love all of them, but the bird jewelry holder is the tops.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super great projects!!! I love them all Angie :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...