Monday, December 17, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #65

Merry Christmas!
Welcome back to Knick of Time Tuesday!
I'm so glad you're here to share in
some vintage eye candy!
 
You are welcome to share items that are for sale,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).

Have you added my button to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up!
Only those who link back will be featured.
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do so from the original posters blog or shop - not from here.

Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!

Cindy @ Old Time Farmhouse
does Christmas decor in a
cozy farmhouse style - love it!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses shared
her Christmas home tour, complete with this
gorgeous space and a hot chocolate bar!

She has oodles of fabulous photos, so make sure to
go see them all.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter Queen
paid tribute to one of my favorite guys in the world,
with her Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
Good ole' Chuck!


Please Visit Today's Sponsor!
Paint something beautiful with CeCe Caldwell's Paints
from Shizzle Design.
Knick_20of_20time_20button_1_


Now, let's see YOUR Vintage Style!





19 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie for featuring my Charlie Brown Tree in a jug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie - beautiful features!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute features. Thank you for hosting sweet Angie another great party at, KOTT. Happy holidays for you and yours.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Angie, for the feature! Love your blog!
    Farmhouse holiday hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angie, thanks for hosting, hope you're having a great Christmas Season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting, Angie! Happy Holidays!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Monday & Happy Holidays!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Monday & Happy Holidays!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this fabulous party. So much inspiration. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great holiday ideas here tonight. Thanks, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, I love all things vintage:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holidays, Angie! Thanks for hosting :) Seasons Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting!! I love it all (especially the verses you shared)! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting Angie, very happy to join in. Merry Christmas.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angie, Thanks for hosting a fun Christmas Party!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting, Angie. I love the Charlie Brown Christmas tree and Doreen's post is gorgeous!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angie,

    Thanks for featuring my Christmas home tour today! And, I am in love with that Charlie Brown tree! It's my favorite Christmas movie - takes me back to my childhood! Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas with your family!

    Blessings,

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Angie
    I had never heard of the Charlie Brown tree until last year, visiting Chicago in December.
    I love it, especially this one, in a crock, how cute!
    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic features, I loved them! But for some reason I'm not able to click over to your sponsor. I can't find the link in the post. I'll go look for it on your sidebar.
    Thanks for hosting! Off to check out the other linkers.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!