Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Antique Graphics Wednesday - Christmas Sheet Music

Here are more lovely pages of antique sheet music
for your Christmas crafting pleasure.
I think it would be pretty to frame several pages together,
like I have below and hang them over a piano or mantle
with a pretty red or green mat that really make them stand out.

A Christmas classic - Silent Night
I love the cozy, winter image that comes
to mind by the title of this song.


I went to Picmonkey and tweaked the original 
colors, to give several variations.






Blessings,
Angie



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie! I think I might print a couple of these out and frame them for my kitchen! By the way, I'm hosting a Christmas giveaway over on my blog, and would love if you could stop by if you get a chance! This is the link http://housepretty.blogspot.ca/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting there here for us. I love music and can use these- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful images, how very kind of you to share!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images Angie. Need to get some color ink so I can print them out and use them in my dining table decoration. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Christmas Blessings.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...