Monday, November 5, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #59

Cast those ballots today and exercise your 
right, privilege, and duty to vote in our richly blessed country!
Now on to the party!
Welcome back to the 59th
This is the place to share anything 
old, treasured, passed-down or tattered.
Share anything vintage (or newly created to look that way!)

You are welcome to share items that are for sale,
as long as they are vintage items (over 20 years).

Have you added my button to your post or sidebar?
Please do so before you link up!
Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!
If you plan to pin any of these images to Pinterest, 
PLEASE do some from the original posters blog - not from here.

First up,  I'm absolutely in love with this
checkboard "area rug" floor
created and shared by The Country Farm Home!
(And that wooden bin with the baking powder tin front is making me drool too!)

Cottage Wishes has a fireplace mantel displaying
two of my favorite things...
clocks and ironstone pitchers.  Love it!
She's looking for feedback on improving the appearance of the brick,
so drop in and share your thoughts.

Charm Bracelet Diva turned a weathered old monkey bar
into a ladder storage system, inspired by Pottery Barn.  Genius!

Memories with Old Things turned a modern clock into
one with vintage style by using on of my clock faces I
shared for Antique Graphics Wednesday!  I'm so impressed!
Click HERE for this, and other clock face images.

My friend, Terry @ Forever Decorating worked some magic
on this adorable little side table.

And while she was at it, this cute little chair commands you to "sit" and rest awhile!

Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today!
Knick of Time Interiors

You'll also be pinned on the
Please, do the following before linking up:
1.  Are you following Knick of Time ?
If not, I hope you'll do so now - thanks!
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or posts that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post, so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.

Please Visit Today's Sponsor!
It's time to start your Christmas shopping!!

Frenchcharmed300x300oss
Vintage Noel Tags French Tea Towel Pink Or Black  Joyeux Noel Garland Scrolled
I'm also having a great sale at Knick of Time on Etsy!

Now, let's see YOUR Vintage Style!

21 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting another great party Angie - loving the features - and that floor has been haunting me all week - it's just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this every week, Angie! I have been in love with that little side table since I first saw it!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that black and white painted floor, too! Thanks for hosting and the features are all exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie!
    I can't believe it's been four years since I last voted in a Presidential election. My hubby and I placed our votes last week and then gave it to God. I am reminded of the scripture in the book of Daniel that says the God sets up and God deposes Kings. This is where I have to place my trust...knowing that God is fully in control.
    Blessings and thanks for hosting each week. I love joining in on the fun!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie: Thank you for hosting the party today--lovely features. I did vote--we have mail-in voting here, so we voted last week and put it in the mail--easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely features. Thanks for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks as always for hosting. I love joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Angie! I can't wait to look through all the links this week.

    Jeanette@creatingalifenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie, this party is my favorite! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the hosting !
    I posted today about this .
    Have a nice day !
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting...I just found your party though I've visited your blog before...I still think that your kitchen is my favorite out of so many that I have seen in blogland...I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always lots of inspiration here :) Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting the party! I too love that painted floor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great features; I'm amazed at the job on the clock!! Thanks much for hosting... my first time joining in today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for featuring my checkerboard floor! All the features are wonderful. I'm checking out today's links now. . .Thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted first, then came to link and party. such a wonderful group of treasure-loving folk here today. I must admit some envy slipping into me! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting again this! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you sweet Angie for featuring my mantle. You are such a gracious hostess!!, much love, Di

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am linking with your party ! Thank you for hosting !
    Have a nice weekend !
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!