Friday, November 23, 2012

{Insiders} Cyber Monday SALE Starts NOW

I've been stocking my virtual shelves
in preparation for Cyber Monday,
and although the sale doesn't officially begin
until midnight on November 25th on Etsy, it starts right NOW -
exclusively for my blog and Facebook followers!
You get first dibs on everything, before it
opens up to regular Etsy shoppers!
Details:
No items can be put on reserve.
Orders must be paid for through Paypal or credit card.
Only 1 discount per item is allowed.

Please use the correct discount code,
according to the number of items you are purchasing.
10% off 1 item - use the code CYBER1

20% off 2 items - CYBER2
30% off 3 items - CYBER3
Sheet Music - $4 OFF (convo me to have it discounted for you BEFORE purchase)
Antique Maps - Buy 2, Get 1 FREE (convo me your 3 map choices BEFORE purchase)


I've also been adding lots of antique images to
my digital download section on Etsy.
You already get some of these images free
when I share them on my blog, but there are
also graphics that are exclusive to my online shop,
like this wonderful late 1800's school primer
alphabet I showed you a few days ago.
For a limited time, when you purchase
any 2 images, you can select a 3rd at equal
or lesser value FREE!  When you purchase 2 images,
just leave me a note with your purchase,
telling me which image you would like free.

Other Great Sales:
Don't forget to take advantage of the 15% discount offered
by Chickydoddle, using the code KOTIME.

I'm in love with this vintage style
set of alphabet stamps she has in her shop.
It includes the cutest wooden box.
Vintage Style Alphabet  and Number Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps Set

Stock up on washi tape & stickers while you're there too!

And save 20% off anything in the
Joyeux Noel section of the French Charmed store
for Black Friday ONLY.
Welcome
Get some gorgeous gifts and home decor,
Old Saint Nick Card French Christmas Tea Towel Pink Or Black
and stock up on German Glass Glitter while it's on sale!
German Glass Glitter
Blessings,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Good morning sweet girl
    Lots of fun stuff going on here.

    thanks for all the blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...