Friday, November 23, 2012

Get the Look {Antique Farmhouse Seed Packet Prints}

If there's one thing cold weather and winter
are good for, it's planning next spring's garden, right?
I really do not have a green thumb,
and although I love gardens...I don't want to be
the one to do the work in them.

I recently purchased a bunch of antique French flower
seed packet labels, not really knowing what I'd do with them,
I just knew I liked them.
Seed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-Printables

When, I saw that Antique Farmhouse was selling this set of 9
Seed Packet Prints for $182, I had my inspiration!
Now, they do include the frames,
but at over $20 each to create this look,
that's way out of my budget.
Framed Vintage Inspired Seed Packet Prints - Complete Set of 9
If you love old seed packets too,
then you can create "the look" also,
because I'm providing all the seed packets
for you to save, print, and frame!
Just select the ones that appeal to you,
and start dreaming of next year's garden.

Click HERE for the full size,
printable PDF images.
These have been scanned at high
resolution, so you can resize them according
to your needs.
Seed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-Printables

Seed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-Printables

Seed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-Printables

Seed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-PrintablesSeed-Packet-Flower-Antique-Graphic-Royalty-Free-Printables

Blessings,
Angie

6 comments:

  1. I just added your Etsy store to my favorites. It was the sheet music and maps that got me. :-) So nice of you to make the seed packet images available to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful vintage seed packets. I'm saving them for when inspirations hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the seed pack images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to do a spring project with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Angie! You are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...