Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Antique Graphics Wednesday - Evergreens and Pinecones

Earlier this week I shared some pretty ways
to display pine cones, so today I have some
wonderful pine cone images you can use
for your winter projects.
These evergreen and pine cone images come from an antique
Field Book of Natural History.

      


Check out the rest of the images I've posted in previous weeks
by clicking on the tab "Antique Graphics to Print", located under my header.

Please Visit Today's Sponsor!
Chickydoddle_background_300x150

Blessings,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. Those are great, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so striking! I wish I were artistic enough to color them in, perhaps with watercolor pencils--not that they aren't perfect as is! Thank you, Angie.: ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!