Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Antique Graphics Wednesday - 1917 Bicycle Advertisement

I absolutely love this old bicycle
advertisement that came from an early 1900's
magazine.  I haven't had time to work on it,
but I'm determined to use this graphic
on some type of project. 
I hope you enjoy it as well!

This first image is cropped.
This is the complete, original advertisement.
I've lightened the cropped image here.
The magazine this image came from was generously provided by
Drop in and say "thanks" to her!


Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie.....

    Blessings to you and your family this special day of Thanks....
    So much to be thankful for, beginning with our Lord and Savior, Jesus, and His gift to us of salvation.

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Angie, for *all* of the versions of the bicycle ad; it has such marvelous detail.: ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Angie ... I appreciate all you do and thanking me too. Actually, I was very happy that you would accept the time-worn magazines and you amaze me in finding so many that you like.
    Blessings my friend.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...