Thursday, November 1, 2012

All Over the Map

Wow - the response to adding maps to my shop has been incredible!
Within 2 days, 18 maps sold!  I've have been working non-stop getting
more maps listed and now have both maps from 1960 and 1939 available in the shop,
and plan to list maps from other years soon.
On a total side note, I absolutely love this old metal "brick" siding that
is on one of our outbuildings.  If I didn't use it so much as a photo backdrop,
I think I'd try to convince my husband to take it down so
we could use it IN the house.  We're remodeling a "guy" bathroom,
and I think it would look so cool on the walls!

I wanted to show what old maps could look like when framed,
and hung gallery style.  Now, I want a gallery wall!

Anyway.....
Just a reminder that if you select 3 maps, you get a 4th one free!
Just send me a message through Etsy before you purchase,
telling me which one you'd like as your free map.
The maps don't include frames, but I'm showing them to
you here so you can see how wonderful they would look framed.


If you don't see the country, state or region listed that you would like,
just let me know and I'll check to see if I have it available.
  I also have a limited supply of 1939 city street maps, such as London, Paris,
Chicago, Boston, Cincinnati, etc.




Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really cool. I want a Texas one. :) Blessings and favor to you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie ... love the maps and congrats on selling so many. Great idea to frame them. Now kicking myself for passing up an old Atlas. I used one of your silhouettes in my lamp make-over ... maybe you would like to take a look. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/2012/11/birdcage-light-with-dripping-crystal.html ... Thanks for offering such interesting free graphics.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love vintage maps! What a wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...