Monday, October 22, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #57

Welcome back to

Just a reminder that I now allow links to shops,
as long as the item is a VINTAGE ITEM,
so feel free to share your Etsy shop listings, etc.
Just remember, the items MUST be vintage.

This is the place to share anything 
old, treasured, passed-down or tattered.
Share anything vintage (or newly created to look that way!)

Please take a moment to
add the party button to your blog and help spread the word.
Here are a few great features shared at last week's party!

Melissa @ Cul de Sac Home shared this stunning armoire
that she has transformed with the power of paint.

Jody & Stan @ Rooted in Thyme shared their beautiful collection
of vintage silver serving pieces.

Audrey @ Timeless Treasures did an amazing transformation
on a battered old stool that she got for 25 cents!
You've got to visit her to see what it looked like before.
I LOVE the new ticking cover on it!

Kim @ Three1Seven Designs shared this really cool coat hook
she created with old door trim and vintage crank cash register handles.
Very creative and unique (and available in her Etsy shop).

Repurposed Wood Door Trim, Hanging Coat Rack, Christmas Stocking Hanger with 5 Antique Cash Register Crank Handles Hooks
Zefi @ Zefi's Blog shared the vintage scissors and snips display she put together
from an old wooden crate tray.

Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today!
Knick of Time Interiors

You'll also be pinned on the
Please, do the following before linking up:
1.  Are you following Knick of Time ?
If not, I hope you'll do so now - thanks!
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or posts that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post, so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.

Looking forward to seeing your vintage style!
Angie
Please Visit Today's Sponsor!
Christmas is coming!!!
Frenchcharmed300x300oss





31 comments:

  1. That little stool is darling -- agreed -- can't believe it's the same stool! I love that scissor collection -- not only fun year round but would be a cute display for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie~
    Thank you so very much for including our Hanging Coat Rack with Crank Handle Hooks in you Knick of Time Tuesday Features!
    Kim and Mark ♥
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/three1seven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Angie! Fabulous features
    Have a wonderful week
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I love that crank handle coat rack!! So cool!!!

    Thanks for hosting! I love coming here to link up!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute shares! I love finding new blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your features Angie, but there's something about silver and hydrangeas that puts a huge smile on my face. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! I loved that transformed stool at Timeless Treasures...that ticking looked great!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice features, but I specially love the old silver collection at Rooted in Thyme. Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at, Knick of Time.
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the features. Especially the silver vingette.. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time party goer here...thanks for hosting, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie, I continue to love all the vintage finds and paint projects I find here. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Angie, love that amazing armoire! just linked up my vintage owls. thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Angie: Thank you for hosting the party! I love the pretty stool with the blue and white cover that was featured, along with the other lovely vintage projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting Angie, love joining in. Great features.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great features Angie. Thanks for the party!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting Angie.
    Looks like a lot of fun things here this week!!

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's always a pleasure to stop by and see all the vintage treasures that have been found, fixed up and collected. Thanks for the party!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta love everything vintage! This is a great party. Glad to be here. LInking up my burlap & chicken wire frame re-do. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great bunch of features. I visited ZEFI's old scissors and wooden crate display last week and just knew it would be a great feature. Loved her Blog, too. Thanks for hosting another Fun Week of Knick of Time. I'm going way back in time this week to the 1930's and showing a some of my 1930's Buttons and Patterns. Also some info on how to determine their VALUE...yep there's $$$$ to made in the Vintage Button world.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I started a new blog just for my Vintage treasures, and hope you come by, as it is lonely when your the new Blog on the block! My blog is named after my mothers old consignment store from the 70's. As always I love the things that are shown here each week!

    Jan at the Pink Geranium

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angie, Thank you so much for featuring my post with the silver and hydrangeas. I am thrilled and honored to be with the other inspiring features. Love linking up to your party every week. Thank you Again.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Angie...great features again this week! Love your party...thanks for hosting! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Angie, thank you for hosting. I am happy to be here today and sharing our Halloween party decor with a some vintage infusion. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Angie, I love all your featured guests. I am a new follower and I am also joining in this fantastic party! Would love to have you stop by and enter my monthly "Paris Monday's" giveaway or to say hi! Love your blog, everything is beautiful! xo's Pam

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Angie,
    What a beautiful blog...I love all your timepieces! I am happy to have discovered you thanks to Jann at "Have A Daily Cup of Mrs Olson".
    Thank you for hosting such a fun Vintage themed party. I just posted the lamp that I made using my Grandmother's vintage buttons.
    Blessings and thanks for the lovely scripture.
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great features as always! Thanks for hosting the vintage party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Angie, thanks for hosting your wonderful party! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank crank handle shelf is wonderful...I put your link button on my link up page!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi thanks for hosting.., would love it if you would come to Welcome Home Wednesday At www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Angie, thanks for hosting. I don't know how you chose the features, but I am honored to have my stool make-over as one of them. Thanks so very much. So many talented bloggers ... I love them all. You are doing a wonderful job on editing the graphics from the old magazines I sent. I hope to use some of them. Thanks for giving me credit ... the credit belongs to you. Glad to share.
    Blessings, my friend.
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...