Monday, October 8, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #55

Welcome back to the 55th

I will now be allowing links to shops,
as long as the item is a VINTAGE ITEM,
so feel free to share your Etsy shop listings, etc.
Just remember, the items MUST be vintage.

This is the place to share anything 
old, treasured, passed-down or tattered.
Share anything vintage (or newly created to look that way!)

Please take a moment to
add the party button to your blog and help spread the word.

Now let's take a look at some features from last week's party!

Carola @ Boxwood Cottage
has a gorgeous home any time of year,
but check out how fantastic it looks decked out for Halloween!

She has eyes like a crow for getting great photos too!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 has the most adorably decorated
fireplace mantel!  She selected a gorgeous color scheme
inspired by a favorite catalog in honor of her grandchildren's
upcoming visit to her home.  LOVE it!

Just look at that adorable little truck!

Jackie @ Simple Home Life
creates these adorable embroidery hoop wall art pieces.
I've got a bunch of hoops I've been meaning to create with and love her ideas!

Blessings,
Angie

Shop Knick of Time - 10% Discount Code 10SPECIAL


Don't forget, you can still promote your Etsy shop, retail business, or blog
on my sidebar with the FREE 15 day trial offer I have going right now.  NO strings attached!
It expires on Oct. 14th, so act quickly.  Go HERE for details.
Welcome to all the new sponsors that have already joined!

17 comments:

  1. Great features! Thanks so much for hosting!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting - have a wonderful wk!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! Thank you for hosting yet, another terrific party at, Knick of Time. Have a nice week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, I loved your Itty Bitty Banner post so much that I had to make a mini banner of my own. A fun project and thank you for such a great idea (and tutorial too). Thank you for hosting and have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angie, just linked up my Fall Porch, and LOVE Carola's wonderful Halloween decor. thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the great ideas and fun touches everyone's putting on things for Autumn. Thanks so much for letting us all hang around and gawk at your sweet site and the inspiration in everyone's posts.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Grannie mantel this week, Angie! Who knew my battered up old jeep would be so popular?! I loved all the features and thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. Now I've got to check out this weeks links. I saw some interesting thumbnail photos already!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for a great Tuesday Blog party, and yours is perfect for my Love of Vintage ! Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas on your features. I can't wait to check out all the links!

    blessings. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful things to look at! I'm excited to link up for the first time. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic features! Thank you so much for hosting, Angie :) Love all these lovely Autumn colours!
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful features this week, Angie--I love the little blue truck too! Thank you for hosting the party, and I hope your week is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angie, your blog is showing up zoomed in lately. You can't see the entire page at once causing either the ads or a chunk of your posts / right hand column of the link ups to run off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting KOTT and thank you so much for the feature Angie! :) I'm glad that you like my Fall/Halloween decor. It's still gettin more fallish and halloweenish here everyday. Well I think crows have very good eyes so I take that as a compliment lol
    Happy Fall wishes sends you
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie, Such creative features! Love them all. Thanks for hosting a fun party.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for featuring my embroidery hoop art!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...