Friday, August 31, 2012

What a Pleasure

I still get really giddy (just ask my family - I'm constantly calling them
over to my computer to see) whenever one of my posts has been featured
on another blog, so I was downright tickled pink when
wrote an absolutely glowing post about my blog and home
for her Blogger Spotlight series.
If you haven't visited her blog before, you are in for a treat. (click on image to visit)
cozylittlehouse
I'm always doing a lot of tweaking around my house, so I'm
glad she hosts a link party every Tuesday called,
Join Me And Party Each Tuesday

It was also my pleasure to see my farmhouse kitchen featured this week by
Debra @ Common Ground
Common Ground
and Honey @ 2805

2805
 and Gail @ My {re}Purposed Life
My Repurposed Life™
Aimee @ It's Overflowing
also contacted me to let me know she would
be featuring my kitchen this weekend.
Its Overflowing
Thank you ladies - I'm honored.

And thanks so much to all of you who took the time to come 
visit and see our new/old, farmhouse kitchen.
I received so many kind comments and I appreciate each and every one!
My husband has even read the comments and I
know he felt proud that others found his work noteworthy.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Angie

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a glowing--and much deserved--tribute from Brenda! Congratulations!

    I'm off now to visit the other blogs in which you were featured...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Angie!! Those features were well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Well deserved, you have a beautiful blog and I can tell you work very hard on the blog, the pictures, the crafts, your great ideas with 'junk'.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserved it. I've been visiting your blog for quite sometime now
    and I learn a lot from your every post like the kitchen remodeling . Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!