Monday, August 6, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #46

Welcome back to the 46th
Check out these features from last week's party.

Jean @ Backyard Bungalow
shared this absolutely wonderfully chippy little dresser.
I LOVE it!


We are SO close to having our kitchen remodel finished,
but the last few details always seem to take the longest.
This gorgeous kitchen remodel by
Laura @ The Ironstone Nest
will motivate me to pester my husband to death until it's done!
Check out the before and after:
Now look...amazing, right?
I love so many of the details, but one of my favorites is this
chalkboard wall and the wonderful saying on it.
Doni @ Faith, Grace, Crafts
is a vintage sewing collector extraordinaire and her photography
always makes me exhale and smile!
Do yourself a favor and spend some time on her blog,
but plan to be there awhile!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home
shared all the gorgeous ways she uses frames in her home.
Make sure to visit - she's got many beautiful ideas
you may not have thought of yet.

Julie @ Follow Your Heart Woodworking
made this fabulous clock face table.
I WANT IT! :0)
Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today!
Knick of Time Interiors
 You'll also be pinned on the
Please, do the following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or posts that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post,  so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.
Prepare to be Inspired!
Angie
Okay...Let's see your Vintage Style!


20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful party each week, I really look forward to seeing all the great posts!! I am so glad that you enjoyed my post, Looking thru the Window, thank you for featuring this week! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really terrific features! I'm so happy to be here once more lovely ladies, so thank you for having me. Enjoy your week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for hosting a great party - beautiful features -
    Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, I love ya girlfriend....but the table....just letting you know....I got dibs on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting, Angie :) Lovely features - as always!
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting!! Loving that chippy dresser feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie,
    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Great features as always!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features...love that kitchen :) Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angie, thanks so much for featuring my clock table... I've just added your "Featured" button to my post. I have another table this week, hope you like it, it's a compass table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that kitchen makeover is wonderful, can't wait to see yours, Angie! just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angie,
    Great features!!!Thank you for hosting!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have my curiosity piqued for sure... now, with the feature you just did on the ironstone nest. I must go there and check it out.
    I've not done anything vintage lately, to add on to the party. But I will definitely mingle with the party goers!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Angie...I am so new at this blog hopping...I made a mistake and didn't get the right page on there...Please excuse my inexperience. I am still learning. I just love your clocks, and I too have a small collection and I was attempting to show you.... :( Sorry for the mistake. I will work on my blogging skills. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for another wonderful party!! The features are awesome! Hope you are having a great week. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie, you sweetie! I thank you for featuring my post from last week this week! You say the nicest things!
    And you made my day! I've been spending a lot of time with a sick dog Tues. so I'm late for the party. But I'll be back later today to join you!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting again this week!!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for featuring my chippy little end table! I'm just now seeing this as I'm just now getting to read my email!! Thanks for hosting a great link party and I hope to be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!