Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #45

LINKY RE-OPEN!
If you tried to link up earlier and found the linky closed,
it's fixed now, so try again - sorry about that!

Welcome back to the 45th
Check out these features from last week's party.

Christie @ Three Pixie Lane
shares her search for just the right lanterns to hang
in their beautiful dining area.  She found a pair
that reminded her of the gas lanterns hanging in the historic district
of their old homeplace in Charleston, SC.
I love the combination of vintage style with modern elegance
in her kitchen and dining room.
Pam @ House of Hawthornes
shared her wonderful collection of vintage cameras.
Be sure to go check them all out - I love the baby Brownie the best!
shared her first attempt at reupholstering a worn out vintage chair.
She did a beautiful job!  Be sure to visit her to see the before and after
and get a closer look at the composer-theme script fabric she used.
This feature made me do a double-take!
shared this industrial stool that needed
her reviving touch to make it look fabulous.
I did a double-take because I have nearly the identical stool.
Mine had some damage to the backrest, so I added some
antique papers to mine to "fix" the problem.
shared these wonderful "vintage" cans
she created with some labels she printed out and the cute
metal handles she added to the cans.  LOVE them!
She also made the wonderful hook rack to hang them all on.

Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today!
Knick of Time Interiors
 You'll also be pinned on the
Please, do the following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or posts that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post,  so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.
Prepare to be Inspired!
Angie
Okay...Let's see your Vintage Style!

11 comments:

  1. Angie, thanks for hosting! Have a great day :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and THANKS for featuring my cameras. I was so excited when I popped over this morning and saw my photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features, I going to have to go check out Kathy's chair. It looks gorgeous! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Such fun features!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that chair is a first effort! Thanks for hosting. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting Angie. Love your features especially Pam's camera cloche and those covered hanging cans.
    Didn't mean to link up twice, sorry about that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, the features are stunning! From Pam's cameras, to the dining room, to the CANS!!! Only in my vintage antique world are cans cool. I love it when other people think cans are cool, TOO! Thank you for hosting, Andrea B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Glad I checked back and found everything all fixed! Love those cans...how cute...great recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features Angie and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features Angie, love those cameras! Love your post. I bought a vintage one that is a similar color. Still deciding what to do with it.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for featuring my vintage stool, i love yours! Im going to try to find another one an maybe use them at a kitchen island!
    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!