Monday, July 16, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #43

You guys outdid yourselves at last week's party!
I want to thank each and every one of you who linked up and co-hosted with me to make this blog hop for my "Blogiversary" celebration so much fun!
shared a tutorial to tint canning jars.  
Not only do they look great, but they are SUPER easy as well!
shared her gorgeous garden full of galvanized goodness
(say that 3x fast!).  I'm a horrible gardener, so I really
enjoy seeing how beautiful her plants look in these wonderful, old containers.
IMG_5490
organized loose papers with this fabulous time card holder.
I've been looking for one of these!
had an amazing day of thrifting and look what she brought home!
shared her unique 4th of July vignette on her sofa table.
If you look closely, you'll spot these beauties...
(she bought them from me!)
It's no nice to see my "babies" go to such a good home!
I had 3 of these gorgeous 1894 Cyclopaedias - Honey got two and I kept one...
so I have the sibling to her set. :0)
had me swooning over her gorgeous porch all decked out, vintage-style for the 4th of July.
is a brand new blogger and his first post is about
his amazing WWII Garand with bayonette and accessories.
What a unique piece of history to own!
Drop in and say hello to welcome him to Blogland!
had a busy weekend full of lots of creations, including these rustic-looking boxes fashioned from old wood and nails and lovely beautiful painted bottles.
Pop over and see the tiny baby visitors she had drop in at her house!
I'll give you a hint, they have 4 legs, beady little eyes and are fast!
is a gifted artist who creates the most beautiful paintings, including this
"Cotton Pickers" gallery wrapped canvas - just love it!
combined two well-aged, beautiful crates to make a unique wall shelf.
Great idea!
created this wonderful sign from leftover floor boards
with the name she'll take as her own in a few short months when she gets married.
Congratulations, Becca and I love your sign!

See what I mean - it was an amazing party with amazing people sharing their amazing "stuff"!

Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today!
Knick of Time Interiors
 You'll also be pinned on the
Please, do the following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or posts that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post,  so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.
Prepare to be Inspired!
Angie
Okay...Let's see your Vintage Style!
(I've left this party as a blog hop, so feel free to add the code to your blog if you'd like.)

25 comments:

  1. Love the features!! Happy that your blog anniversary was such a big success and a fun time for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, Angie :) I've added the blog hop code to my blog ☺
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous features! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you very happy bloggiversary whishes from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a fun party! Happy blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie,
    Great features and thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring me Angie! Loved your blog hop! Happy Blogiversary!!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Angie,
    Thank you for hosting! :) Love the features!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, thanks for hosting! Have a great day :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angie, yes some amazing talent in your features. Thanks for hosting this fun party.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie,
    Great features and inspiration!
    (((Hugs)))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your 1 year blogaversary! Also a big thanks for hosting a great party and sharing some great features. Wishing your blog many years of success!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed all the features, Angie. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for featuring us:) Nathan is going to be thrilled when he gets home from work :)
    Have a great week , Francine

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for hosting....
    the wrong picture came up on my link..."hutch pretties" you can delete it and I will try again, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for the feature, Angie. I feel so honored to be among such great features! I have just linked up Quick Change Artist, which still has your (my!) books in it.

    Thanks for being a gracious hostess! I'm delighted to take your featured button home to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All linked up again this week...thanks for hosting :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for featuring me, its truly an honor. I like your blog and etsy store. I especially like your bathroom, there are so many treasures in it. Thanks again. ~Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have spent so much time on your blog this week...and had SO much fun! I really loved co hosting. I have visited so many more of the links! Thanks for everything! I'm off to look at the sand pails...I've had one on my list forever! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Angie, I am late getting over here and then I spotted my boxes and bottles as a feature! That just made my day. You are so sweet! So glad to be here again this week. Thanks for having me!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yes! So much fab vintage stuff over here. You liked the Lavender Fest? No place like home! SO nice you came by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing group of features!!! Great selections.... Thanks for hosting the party for us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for hosting such a fun party, Angie.
    Have a blessed week!
    ~ L.Grace

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...