Monday, June 25, 2012

Bragging Rights

I didn't create this project, but I'm going to claim
some bragging rights on it anyway.

A few weeks ago, I posted some No. images taken
from a clothing pattern from the 1800's and shared it
for Antique Graphics Wednesday.  {Found HERE.}

bought some dollar store photo albums and remade them using 
my graphics that she added to some burlap and Osnaburg fabric.
They turned out so pretty and I love the blanket stitch edge she added to the sides.
She gives a tutorial on how she did it,
so be sure to hop over and take a look.

Thanks so much for sharing with us, Stacey!

Blessings,
Angie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie!! Your graphics were just the little something extra my photo books needed!
    Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these ARE cute -- the stitching is a great detail and your graphics are getting good use by everyone I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these books Angie! The blanket stitch does add just the right touch. I love the graphic, how did I miss seeing it? I need to grab it. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!