Monday, May 21, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #35 {Vintage Style Link Party}

Here's some vintage inspiration from last week's party!


Oh my goodness,...I love this potting table shared by
From Gen to Gen

Mazavaroo Chili shared her extensive vintage tea towel collection.
And I love her laundry cart too!

Lauren @ West Furniture Revival
gave a tired old rocker a beautiful makeover
with a little love and some pretty blue color.
Gorgeous!

I love the new look that
Julie @ Follow Your Heart Woodworking
gave this thrift store metal tray


Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today! 
Knick of Time Interiors
 You'll also be pinned on the

Please, do the
following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or items that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post, 
so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.
Prepare to be Inspired!
Angie

20 comments:

  1. Hellou you do have interesting blog..lots of good ideas..My english is very bad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab features! Thanks for hosting :)
    Hope you have a great week!
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie...Thank you so much for the party...What a thrill to be featured!...Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature on my rocker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://westfurniturerevival.blogspot.com/2012/05/featured_27.html

      i did a shout out to you here! THANKS AGAIN

      Delete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by my new blog www.mustlovejunk.blogspot.com
    Thanks for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my tray, I've proudly added your featured button to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, I'm not sure if my link this week (Map pencil holder) is vintage or not, but you could replace the map idea with some old music or dictionary papers to make it look different. Feel free to delete if it doesn't fit your party!

      Delete
  7. Hi Angie...I'm so excited to be joining your party for the first time this week!
    Thank you for hosting and I love the features from last week!
    Take care,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You feature great finds. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with that tea towel collection!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree with Kelly...those tea towels looks lovely hanging like that! Looks like the perfect spot to enjoy a cold drink :) Thanks for hosting! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angie...I linked up my new blog this week. Hope you have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those vintage towels!!! Thanks for hosting the party each week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also love the vintage tea towels!!! I know what I should be collecting! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sooo in love with the vintage laundry cart and the blue rocker. Awesome items!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure late to the party, but better late than never right? Love those pretty tea towels and the laundry cart is something you don't see too often.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome! Thanks for letting me link up on your blog! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!