Monday, May 7, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #33 {Vintage Style Link Party}

Thanks for coming back to visit
Knick of Time Tuesday.
I'm always fascinated and inspired by what you all share here.
Here's some fabulous features from last week's party.

Vicki @ Ranger 911 created THE
coolest Red Cross cabinet.   I absolutely love it!!
scored some great finds, like these old cameras.
shared how she gives new paper an aged look.
Paula @ Ivy & Elephants
brought back fond memories of  road trips and service stations.
"Fill 'er up"!
shared her love of white throughout her home.
shared one of her "Back to the Past" posts
of this awesome coat hook she made from old door knobs.
porch 003
Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today! 
Knick of Time Interiors
 You'll also be pinned on the

Please, do the
following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or items that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post, 
so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.
Prepare to be Inspired!
Angie
If you are a "last minute" kind of person...
It's the LAST MINUTE to enter the giveaway
for this beautiful French Script Butterfly Collection.
Go HERE to enter.
Because of the size and fragility of this
piece, it can only be shipping in the US.
A winner will be chosen TONIGHT!
French Shabby Chic Black and White Paper Butterfly Collection Home Decor Cottage Chic

Okay...Let's see your Vintage Style!

16 comments:

  1. I got her just in the Knick of Time LOl

    so far looks like some great linky post joining in ,

    thanks for having us all over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Angie. Love this week's features. Always such fun to check out the goodies and talent.
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for hosting this fun party. So much fun to see the inspiration and vintage items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Angie. Love those old cameras! x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie! Isn't vintage the best!? Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature and hosting a great vintage party! It's one of my favorite places to "shop" for inspiration! Now, I want to find some old doorknobs and make one of those coat racks. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all this great vintage goodness. Thank you for hosting this party so we can get an eyeful. You posted enough goodness in the post below to keep me gawking for a while, but I will be off to see what everyone has posted. I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop by and see what I've been up to at Quirky Vistas and follow as well!

    Thank you,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!
    Fab features :) Love all things vintage!
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just happened to post about our up coming extravaganza my friends and I attend every year and was catching up on my favorite blogs and had to join up. Thanks for hosting. I'll have lots to look at tomorrow while I'm off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I added some sweet little Friar Tucks this week. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring my little tutorial! I always get so excited when I have a vintage-esque post to link here! And I love browsing the other lovely links.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally got to join up with a post about vintage items~ I've been looking at too much "new" stuff while at the furniture market! Glad to be here, Angie. Thanks for hosting and allowing us to see each other's vintage stuff/junque. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Angie for featuring my vintage cameras. They have a new home on top of a cabinet in our family room.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just joined the party and am linked up. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...