Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stick a Label on It

In my other post today,
I showed you 18 vintage beverage labels
that you can print and use for your projects,
so I thought I'd do a separate post
to show you how I used a few of them.
Just dig your bottles and jars out
of the recycle bin, print the labels out, and attach them
with glue or double-sided tape.
Add some food coloring to water to fill the bottles.
The raspberry crush is really a wine cooler.
Several of the labels work well for other
types of containers as well.
I attached these to wooden berry baskets.
I've got other plans for all the original
labels that I'll be showing you in the future.

Blessings,
Angie

You Can Find Me at These Parties:

13 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for sharing these great labels. Your creations are always a delight to see. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    Great idea.They look authentic too.Can't wait to see what else you are going to do with these.Why don't they make labels like this anymore.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just to smart, guess my printer is not as good as yours, love your bottles with the lables

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like a FUN project:)
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea do you have nay for like four sugar coffee etc?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What great labels. Thanks so much. These will be fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have any labels for kitchen items like coffee, tea, sugar, etc? Tahnks.
    Cashel1916@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you found these labes in very good condition, its nice how they enhance the bottles, they totally look from other times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so fun and easy! You've got a very creative mind! :D

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your labels angie! like it on the little crate!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your generosity in sharing these labels! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so cute and such great ideas!! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower!!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!