Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm So Impressed!

One of my followers, Ulla @ SisustEllen, who lives in Finland
used several antique graphics from
my 1800's Peterson's magazines to create the
most beautiful soap dispensers.

Appropriately, she selected all soap graphics - 2 advertisements for Pear's Soap
and 1 for La Belle Bouquet Soap.  These cheap little soap dispensers
now like like designer ones.  Well done, Ulla!!!  
They are gorgeous!
Ulla's blog is beautiful as well, and she has so many lovely
photos and projects she's shared there, so be
sure you go visit her and tell her I sent you!

If you've used any of my antique graphics on
a project, please let me know so I can share them with everyone!
You can find all the graphics I've posted in the past HERE.

By the way - tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway
for 6 Rolls of Your Choice of Washi Tape
from Discount Charms!  Open to followers worldwide!!!
I ordered some and received it today and can't 
wait to start playing with it!
Use the code KNICKOFTIME20 for 20% off your order!
Enter HERE.
Current GIVEAWAY
Blessings,
Angie

8 comments:

  1. Wow - those look gorgeous! I love the graphics she used!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angie, I love what she did with the labels. I saved the site, but have not done a darn thing yet. Thanks for sharing them! Hopefully someday I will do something creative.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that blog. I love finding new creative people:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H Angie... wow isn't it wonderful when you have inspired someone to create something beautiful! I will have to check out the rest of your graphics.
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soap dispenser's. What a creative idea! She did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of the graphics.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!