Monday, April 30, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #32 {Vintage Style Link Party}

Welcome back to...
I really enjoyed seeing all the "Back to the Past
posts that were shared last week.
So many of them were new to me, so we're going to do it
again this week!  It's a great opportunity to share some of 
your favorite posts that many people may not have seen before
and I'll be featuring posts from both Back to the Past and
current posts, so more of you will be featured.

Please remember to label your post,
"BACK TO THE PAST" & only
share posts that are at least 3 months old.

Here's my tribute to going
Back to the Past...
the 1800's style photograph I had taken back in January.
Here's a few of my favorite current vintage-style
posts shared at the party last week.
{That seems like an oxymoron}

You've been sleeping recently if you haven't seen
the "Kodak Moment" old dresser makeover
that was shared by Bliss Ranch!
But, just in case you missed it, here it is.
Is this gal a genius, or what?!!


I LOVE, LoVe, LOVE
the wall shelves fashioned from old fruit crates shared by
Simone @ Art of 66!
These make the most unique WOW wall,
while being so functional at the same time.

If the chippy, green paint on this
beautiful old farmhouse table shared by
Sandie @ Steadman's Corner
doesn't put a smile on your face,
then her fabulous display on the table,
will have you grinning like a teenager in love!
Just look at that adorable old toy truck,
and those old food tins filled with
colorful flowers - LOVE it all!

I bought an antique tape measure that I've
been doing some crafting with and creating
a bracelet like Mindie @ Bacon Time did
is at the top of my list!  I love all of hers!

I love the sink & stove back splash that
Karen @ Somewhat Quirky
created from salvaged ceiling tiles.

Here's a few "Back to the Past"
posts that were shared last week.

shared this gorgeous bracelet crafted from
non-working watches.  She shared this post back
in January, and I loved it so much back then,
I asked my mom for some of her old watches,
because I plan to create one of my own.
Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made shared
an "Old Glory" flag she created on the
cover of an old book last year.
What a great way to use old books
that might otherwise be considered trash.
shared the beautiful makeover she gave a pair of antique chairs.
Go visit her to see the before photos.
The transformation was amazing!

Feel free to grab this button if I featured you today! 
Knick of Time Interiors
 You'll also be pinned on the

Please, do the
following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or items that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post, 
so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.
Prepare to be Inspired!
Angie
STOP!

The giveaway for the gorgeous Victorian Pocket Watch Necklace
from Ambivalent Relics ends TODAY!
Go HERE to enter!
It's open to everyone ALL OVER THE WORLD! :0)

Go HERE to enter to the giveaway for the beautiful
French Script Butterfly Collection
I'm hosting for On a Lark!
Because of the size and fragility of this
piece, it can only be shipping in the US.
French Shabby Chic Black and White Paper Butterfly Collection Home Decor Cottage Chic

Okay...Let's see your Vintage Style!

17 comments:

  1. Love the features - thanks for hosting Angie.
    I've used some of your plain postcards on my decoupaged tray, so thanks for those too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back for your great vintage party, Angie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want one of those watch bracelets , that can be a project today , now if I can find my old watches LOL

    Also love that Kodak chest, love youe old picture also, well really I like it all today thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Old Glory Book Angie! I have plans to do more of them but you know how THAT goes! Love the features (I actually had pinned several of these myself already!) Like minds :) Looking forward to more of the same this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the party Angie! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All linked up :) Thanks for hosting! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my back porch Angie! Can't wait to visit the other ones that are featured also! Happy 1st day of May!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my ceiling tile backsplashes! They make me smile. I love the addition of the blasts from the past! Since I've only been blogging for 4 months I really enjoy seeing things that I missed out on before that. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature! I have a vintage photo shoot and tips for sizing vintage to link up today but I am not seeing the linky. Not sure whats going on, it seems like most of my Tuesday linkies today are not loading for me. http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-vintage-photo-shoot-back-to-blonde.html
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features! Love the backsplash and that darling table with the truck planter! So fun seeing so much creativity!

    Linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that vintage watch bracelet. Thanks for featuring it! Love the Back to the Past twist of your party! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angie, I'm just now getting here, hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great to go back in time, some of my best projects. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such great features, angie! thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I linked you in my post but when I came over, I realized this party is for vintage things. oops...:)
    I won't link my post today but I always have some vintage things to post about...so will catch you another time.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for featuring my watch bracelet, Angie :) I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angie....... I just now found this feature! When I am avoiding doing something I snoop around on the blogs I follow. I'm avoiding dishes and was surprised when I came to this. Thank you for the feature even if the thanks is over 4 months late!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!