Monday, April 9, 2012

{I Remember When...}

I remember when...
Vintage Baby Dress via Knick of Time
she was just a little girl.
Vintage Baby Dress via Knick of Time
I asked my mother to sew her a dress.
Vintage Baby Dress via Knick of Time
 A dress with a pinafore...made of simple cotton.
Vintage Baby Dress via Knick of Time
How swiftly the days have passed, and she's found her own style.
But she'll always be my little girl...
with a little cotton dress.
Hope your day is filled with sweet memories,
Angie



9 comments:

  1. A very touching post. There is nothing as pure as a mother's love.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little photo of your daughter in the pinafore. I have 4 daughters and that post brought back such sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this, I can so relate my sons are grown now and have gotten their OWN STYLE as well. Notice the all capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post,I really like your article

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post. They do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Sweet! Yep, she's gonna have a daughter one day of her own, and I'll just bet that darling
    dress will make another appearance!!! Beautiful daughter!
    I'm glad you shared it with us for Pearls and Lace Thursday. I love that color blue!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is adorable. I can just imagine it being pass down one day. Thanks for sharing this precious memory with us as Show & Tell.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where does the time go?! Your little girl looks all grown up now, but I know deep in your heart, she will always be your "little" girl. ;)

    The dress and pinafore is just precious. It must bring back such wonderful memories.

    Hugs,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...