Monday, March 19, 2012

Knick of Time Tuesday #26 {Vintage Style Link Party}

Welcome to the 26th Knick of Time Tuesday party.

I'm coming to you today from Springfield, MO,
where the 2012 National Christian
Homeschool Basketball Championship is being held,
which my son's team is participating in.
It's a HUGE event, that draws homeschoolers
from all over the nation.  We're a small town team
facing some great big-city teams, so wish us luck!
In between games, I plan to hit as many
thrift and antique stores as I can.
If I'm lucky, I'll get to connect with
Debra from Common Ground
when I visit Relics Antique Mall.
I'm looking forward to meeting her, seeing her booth and checking out Missouri's Largest Antique Mall.
 

A special thanks to each of you who linked up for the
That's the Ticket Blog Hop Link Party!
The party is still going strong and will be open all week,
so this is the place to show your creativity.
Don't forget to visit each of my co-hosts and enter
the fantastic giveaways each is offering and follow their blogs as well.
Knick of Time Interiors

Now some features from last week's
Knick of Time Tuesday party.

I've wanted to try my hand at filet crochet for many years,
but I do better with yarn than thin thread, so I really enjoyed
the lovely pieces shared by
S.J.@ Homemaker on a Dime
Photobucket
Marcy @ Antique Chase
scored some fantastic vintage goodies at some of the first
yard sales of the season.

4 the Love of Wood
created this fantastic subway style British dresser.

Cindy @ Oakview Cottage
gave some fresh paint to an old suitcase for a fresh, new look that  still retains its vintage style.

If you were featured today,
feel free to grab the
"I Was Featured" button on my sidebar!
 You'll also be pinned on the
Knick of Time Tuesday Pinterest board.

Please, do the
following before linking up:
1.  Follow Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
No food, giveaways, link parties or sales links or items that aren't vintage-style.
Those links will be deleted.
3. Post a link back within your post, 
so others can join the party.
Only those who link back will be featured.

Prepare to be Inspired!


22 comments:

  1. How fun Angie. Hope your son's team does well. Yes, hit those thrift and antique stores. Wonderful that you and Debra can meet up. It's so fun to visit with bloggy friends in person. Can't wait to see what treasures you score!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I hope it's OK. I linked up a new rug I braided in an old vintage style or technique. Good luck at the championship. I hope that your son's team has a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting... Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck at the game and have fun thrifting in a new area. Thanks so much for hosting. I'd love for you and your readers to join my thrifty love link up it's every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked some great features this week, Angie! I need to visit the two I missed. Have a blast on your trip and good luck to your son's team. ;-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD LUCK to your son and his team!! Have fun thrifting too :) Thanks for hosting, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Best of luck to the team and hope you do get to visit Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Godd luck to your son with the game! Can't wait to see what you find thrifting in a new place...have fun! Thanks for hosting.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for hosting sweetie!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely treasures this week. I hope you find lots on your trip. I didn't realise you Home school. I teach a few home schooled girls,embroidery. I have posted about my garden this week so won't be linking up.
    :) jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  11. as always thank you so much for hosting this fabulous party! good luck with your sons GAME!!! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun also watch out for the storms coming through Springfield, I want to check out that mall also it's about a 3 1/2 hr drive for me . I am always admiring what Debra posts about her booth

    Hope you son's team wins the tournament

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angie, Thanks for hosting!! Have a great time in Missouri . . . with your family and meeting up with Debra at her store!!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your team did great and hope you found some great vintage treasures too. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm happy to be joining you again today! Thanks so much for featuring me today!!! I appreciate it.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Angie, email me when you get time, we'll make a plan to meet up!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Angie! I just found your blog and link party so I'm joining in for the first time. I love vintage, so this looks like a great place to party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting, Angie. Love this week's picks. Each feature is great. I hope you're enjoying the first day of Spring :)
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thrifting and cheering on your son's team... high energy and high fun! And as usual, great features.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Angie,
    Thanks so much for hosting this great party each and every week!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting! We are new followers! Come and check us out at shabbygals.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for hosting your weekly link party and thank you for featuring my British Subway Art dresser from last week. I've added your button to my main page.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!