Monday, December 12, 2011

Knick of Time Tuesday #12

Wow, it's already the 12th

Knick of Time Tuesday
The time passed so swiftly!



We had so much vintage bliss shared last week that
I had the hardest time selecting just a
few bloggers to share with you.
.
If you missed it, you must go
back and check them out here.
You can learn to make a thyme Christmas wreath,
turn an old silver cup coaster into a vintage ornament,
make a fun & funky Christmas tree from old lamp shades,
and so much more!!

I don't usually feature the same blogger
twice in a row, but I couldn't help myself this week.
Would you look at what
Barbara Jean @ Treasures From the Heart
does with a sweet little pairs of vintage baby shoes!
So blessed cute!
  

And the old-fashioned Christmas vignette,
by Lisa @ take six
makes you feel like you're stepping
back in time and can almost smell
the pine tree as Father brings it through the door
and popcorn popping for the garland that will go on the tree.
Ahhhhh....
Photobucket

This next feature is really special to me because it
was inspired by my "Word on the Wall" project.
Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer
wanted a change above her fireplace mantle
and used vintage sheet music to wallpaper the wall.
I'm honored she liked my Bible wallpaper
and am so impressed with how her mantle looks now.
Just gorgeous and timeless!


Audrey @ Timeless Treasures
took a rusty, old, metal grid and
turned it into a cozy Christmas vignette on the wall.
I love that she can redecorate it for any season
and would love to get my hands on
an old grid like that!



Won't You Join Us This Week?
1. I'd greatly appreciate it if you became a friend & follower of Knick of Time
2. Please only link up your vintage-style treasures.
(No food or items that aren't vintage-style)
3. Please post a link back so others can join the party.

Prepare to be Inspired!

18 comments:

  1. all are gorgeous..but the metal grid is my favorite! what a wonderful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,
    I can't believe I have a baby shoe to be featured and you have them here--how awesome!! Thanks SO much for the reminder in my email. Happy Holidays to you!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE those baby shoes.. They are ADORABLE!!!! Well another week and Knick Of Time to share... I have a Brand New Linky Party Starting tomorrow... Would LOVE for you to stop by and link up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie,
    so nice to "meet" you!:)
    I found you through Pinterest a week or so ago and immediately had to bookmark your blog to not miss another post. I already pinned some of your beautiful pictures of old treasures to my inspiration boards. When I saw your link party this morning I just had to play along because I love vintage and vintage inspired treasures!
    Warmest wishes from a stormy Germany
    sends you
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite to join in. I just love the baby shoe and have since I first seen those on other blogs a couple years ago.
    I have tried to leave a picture twice maybe it will finally show up ?

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie...back again :) Thanks for hosting...I love your party! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie, Thanks for your email reminder. I'm a new follower. I've linked a post I hope will fit your vintage-style requests. I'm off to visit. Have a great day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie...

    I received your invite via email to link up this week and thank you. I've linked up twice but haven't seen the thumbnail appear. I believe I did everything correctly...will check back later.
    Have a great day and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angie ... Thanks for hosting this fun party. So inspiring and I want to copy/do it all.
    Thanks for featuring me last week. I will be there this week also. Good luck to everyone.
    Christmas Belessings. Audrey Z. at Timeless Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Angie for being a lovely hostess! Your features are really terrific! My first time here and I accidentally linked up twice. Please delete one on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the features. That grid is so dang cute. Now that makes at least two of us that ar on the hunt for one. lol! Thanks for the fun link party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there angie! i am sooooo sorry! i thought i had your adorable button on my side bar -- it's there now!!! : ) sending hugs and many thanks for being such a pure and utter delight!!!! : ) i LOVE coming here it is always a wonderful experience : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angie, thank you so much for featuring our Old Fashioned Christmas today! We are so glad you liked it! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie, Cannot believe I've been featured twice!!
    I'm braggin' at my place and put the featured button up twice on my sidebar! =)

    Love that you remind us about Tuesdays. It would sneak right by me otherwise.

    So fun here!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those vintage baby shoes with her embellishments. Thanks for hosting again this week. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excited to be part of your party, but I actually linked up twice... Please delete one of the links (Red Christmas Tree) Now, off to see what everyone is doing. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahh, finally getting a chance to link up again! Thanx for hosting!! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas! Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!