Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Memory Lane

While looking for some specific photos
in my kids' photo albums,
I came across some of their
Halloween costumes from when they were younger.

Some years, I spent
hours making their costumes
(or my mom did),
and other years, I searched
thrift stores to put them together.

Here's a  little walk down my
Halloween memory lane with my kids...

Little Ladybug
 Bunny Rabbit
 Shepherd
Clown 
This was MY costume that my mother made when I was a child.
Talk about quality sewing!
Cowboy
 Scarecrow Baby
My 2 Oldest dressed up as "Rockers" two years ago
 Pirate & Gladiator - they were freezing, so their
costumes are a little weird because of all their layers.
My youngest son's Kirby pumpkin last year - CUTE!
Okay...this was actually a costume my youngest
wore last year for a Christmas play, but he made a great Elvis!
Our whole family last year



We're off to help with our church's
Trunk or Treat tonight!

Have Fun and Be Safe!!
 


I can frequently be found
visiting these parties.
Want to add your party to the list?
Just let me know!


http://makingtheworldcuter.com/ Making The World Cuter Monday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
http://stylishonceagain.blogspot.com/ - Restyled Sundays

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post, Angie! What a nice family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!