Thursday, September 29, 2011

Writing My Name on It - Thursday Feature

Remember last week,
I told you about some small treasures
that I decided I was going to keep for myself?
Things I'm "writing my name on" - if only in my mind.

I've decided to make this a weekly feature,
and I'd love to hear about what little treasures
you have found, that you are
"writing your name on."

Here's four little treasures from this week.

I love the crazing and browning the little bowl has.
Yep...I'm writing my name on it!

Then there is this sweet little milk glass vase.
I'm not really a fan or collector of milk glass,
but I really like the graceful style of this vase.

The little brass watering can leaks,
but it's so adorable and has great patina.

Look at the gorgeous typography on these antique herb packets.
Definately putting my name on them!

What have you "written your name on" this week?

6 comments:

  1. Aw they are sweet little items. I like how you put that 'writing my name on them'! Nothing much for me as I haven't been junkin in about two weeks...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definately keepers! Love the watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you came to my home, you would see I have my name on a LOT of things...and I should erase my name on some...but I can't AND I will probably find something to put my name on at the garage sales tomorrow. But I like your keepers...I love the watering bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, lovely wee herb packets...LOVE typography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the herb packets and love that little can! I'd put my name on all of that stuff too! :)

    Have a great weekend.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great keepers! I really like the bowl. Thanks for showing off your treasures!

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!