Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Feature - Antique Graphics & Instant Art - Harvest Moon, Corset, Gorgeous Bodice

I've sporatically posted antique graphics,
but I'd like to make this a regular feature each week.
So, stop by each Wednesday to
get your "fix" of graphics from the past.

Is this bodice gorgeous, or what?

 I'm sure corsets weren't comfortable,
but I just love the way they look!

Harvest Moon -   Print & Frame It!!

See "Antique Graphics" on my sidebar
for more lovely images from the past.

Reminder - If you haven't yet linked up
to the new link party -

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bodice! Can you imagine wearing something like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your Harvest moon this is Gorgeous for the wall over a fireplace. I hope you have a great week..with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the graphics! You are so sweet! I would hat to think of working myself into and wearing that corset!

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!