Monday, September 26, 2011

Introducing....Knick of Time Tuesday - Party #1

I'm so excited to introduce you to the 1st

Share your best
"I saved it in the knick of time projects"
OR
Share your favorite treasure
that has knicks that time has left on it!

I can't wait to see what you've got!


Don't Be a Party Pooper!
1.  Please become a friend & follower of Knick of Time
2.  Please only link up your {great} old stuff
Things you have rescued & revived or
treasures that show the "knicks" that time has left on it.
No food or things made from all new materials.
3.  Please post a link back so others can join the party.
4.  Mingle with the crowd...visit other guests!
5.  Please don't link directly to shops or businesses.

Okay...Let's Get This Party Started!



6 comments:

  1. Angie, Something must be wrong because no matter what I try to upload gives me an error message of no backlink to your site. However, these same links work fine on other blog parties. Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's working. Congrats on your first party and me being the first to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Wow, I am second:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting!!! I guess when I was here before I was too early and didn't find it!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    P.S. I am having a week-long FREE seminar on my blog starting Friday. I just wrote 2 books that are on Amazon and they are about blogging. SO, I decided to do a free class for my blogging buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie,
    I am so excited to be at your first blog party. Thanks for hosting and congratulations! We are making history...yayyyyy!!!

    Paula, your newest follower
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first party! I am so sorry I missed it. My week was a blur, but I will definitely be there for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments make my day!